MotionBuilder/Maya Animator - Toronto
MOTIONBUILDER/MAYA ANIMATORS WANTED...
Mr. X inc. is on the lookout for enthusiastic MotionBuilders/Maya animators that are passionate about producing hyper-realistic VFX animation. We love the work we do and always strive to exceed client expectations.
From creatures to crashes, our effects animation work on feature film and high concept TV spans the spectrum from design through final animation.
Leveraging our production workflow, the MotionBuilder/Maya Animator, working under the direction of the Animation Director, will use their expertise to develop performance and movement for creatures, objects and characters in live action film and television productions.
- Create natural, realistic, polished motion using MotionBuilder/Maya.
- Creatively enhance shots and push animation performance.
- Engage with every stage of production and troubleshoot creative/technical issues as they arise.
- Contribute, challenge, mentor, and grow the skillsets of our teams.
- Meet deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years Maya experience creating convincing performance and motion for live action feature film and/or television series.
- Minimum 4 years MoitionBuilder experience as artist/technical artist creating convincing performance and motion through Animating and Motion editing.
- Possess solid proficiency animating in MotionBuilder and Maya.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of animation, including rigging.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, have good communication skills, and be able to independently handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Group Benefits Coverage included
Terms of employment - 1 year contract
Mr. X Inc.
720 King Street West, 10th Floor
Toronto, ON M5V 2T3