Assets TD - Toronto
- Works with supervisors and peers to build and support the Asset tools, techniques and procedures to support current projects and advance the capabilities of the facility.
- The role requires strong technical and communication skills, as well as a firm understanding of modeling, texturing, shading, color theory, software design, graphics, and production work flow.
- Candidates will be required to contribute to asset creation, and overall back end development.
- Design, create and maintain tools using APIs provided by the various DCC applications.
- Work with artists to troubleshoot and fix problems arising in the Technical Director’s area(s) of expertise
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Maya, Houdini, Mari, Substance, Nuke, Shotgun, Python and PySide.
- Experience with pipeline integration, rendering, asset systems and databases
- Minimum 3 years visual effects production experience required
- Ability to quickly master proprietary tools and development processes.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, have good communication skills, and be able to independently handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner
Start: As soon as possible
Group Benefits Coverage included (Health & Dental, Vision & Life Insurance)
Terms of employment - Contract
Mr. X Inc.
720 King Street West, 10th Floor
Toronto, ON M5V 2T3