Environment Artist - Toronto
We are currently looking for Environment Artists with hard surface and organic asset experience.
- 3D Modeling and Texturing for feature films, using a wide range of reference material,
- Work very closely with the look development artists and CG supervisors to generate both hard surface and organic environment assets
- Create realistic textures for CG Assets
- With guidance from CG Supervisors, help to determine the best approach to solve 3D challenges and develop final look.
- Strong spatial awareness and a good sense of form, scale and proportion, and a keen eye for detail,
- A full working knowledge of modeling in Maya is required
- Ability to deliver a model with clean topology and UVs
- Experience with Z-brush and/or Mudbox
- A full working knowledge of Photoshop basics
- Mari Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Houdini would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux would be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience Modeling for Feature Films is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of lighting techniques is an advantage
Group Benefits Coverage included (Health & Dental, Vision & Life Insurance)
Terms of employment - Contract
Mr. X Inc.
720 King Street West, 10th Floor
Toronto, ON M5V 2T3