Senior Compositor - Toronto
Mr. X is looking for talented compositors to work on upcoming high-end feature film and television projects.
- Working closely with Visual Effects Supervisors, Producers and the Compositing Supervisor, the Senior Compositor will design, develop and produce large and/or small-scale digital composites for use in feature films and high-end television series,
- Will determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final overall look which meets client expectations,
- Will perform tasks such as tracking, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto, projection of elements and assembly of live action and 3D components
- Will provide leadership and guidance to other members of the compositing team
- Must have 5+ years experience in compositing digital visual effects for feature film,
- Must have thorough knowledge and ability to use the tools that produce Digital Composites such as NUKE, Fusion, Flame and Photoshop,
- Must present a show reel demonstrating the candidate's eye for colour, lighting, attention to detail and composition,
- The candidate must have the ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines,
- Strong communication skills are critical,
- Candidate must be able to work well within a team environment,
- Stereo and/or on-set production experience is desirable.